Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do It Faster And Many Times

My teacher told me that I am still not turning my kua, and suggested that I practise my routine slightly faster. Because it could be that my kua is turning, but because I am doing the routine so slowly, it is not noticeable. Well, I think if my kua is turning, whether I practise my routine fast or slow, it will be noticeable... but still, I will try to take his suggestion during my next few practices. The only concern I have is that when I practise my routines fast, I usually end up panting, which is not good.

Also, he mentioned that it is not useful to practise a routine, rest a while, then practise it again. It is more useful to practise a routine continuously for a few times.

So for my next few practices, I am going to practise my routines faster, and without rest in between.

No comments: