Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Good Foundation

A good foundation is very useful. After weeks of not practising, I am picking up my training tempo again. And a good foundation served to make it easier for me to get back to where I was. While the lack of practice has left my legs weaker than before, with constant practice, I am sure my legs will grow strong again. With the good foundation, where I know what are the requirements for each movement, once my legs are strong enough again, I am sure I will have no problems getting back to where I left.

In fact, today's practice made me very glad that I spent time to build a good foundation in the past, when I had time to do so. If I had not, and spent my time trying to learn more styles rather than concentrate on improving one, I probably will have a lot more problems today trying to get back to where I left off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for dropping by my blog at http://www.quizk.com/blog

I actually got a new domain name for it at http://www.taijiblog.com
Pls update the link on your blog if possible.

I have also link up to yr blog. :)

lzy